Thursday, March 10, 2011

I DO Love Baby Star


Waaaay back when, in 2009, Baby Star sent me one of their completely awesome tote bags for review. I wrote about how much I loved it here at The Full Mommy.

Well it's two years later and I don't have a baby anymore but I am still carrying my Baby Star Tote bag. It's the perfect size, the perfect material for someone like me who tends to be hard on gear and it has more than withstood everything I've dished out to it. I'm talking whole Starbucks green tea latte beverages spilled inside of it. 

I've looked around thinking one day I should downsize a little and stop carrying around so much stuff, but I can't find anything I love as much as my "big silver bag". I love the length of the straps and I love how comfortable it is to lug around. So color me super excited that there is a massive sale going on over at Baby Star for totes. Here is the skinny from Baby Star:

Super sale on totes at over 60% off! our signature and stylish rock the tote comes with a wipe case and is the perfect accessory for spring. plus great prices on bedding, fitted sheets, knit blankets, ruffle skirts for girls and johnny pants for boys. 
notes = quantities limited to inventory on hand and please allow for 1 week to ship. no returns or exchanges on sale items. 

Check out all the available styles here and snatch one up before they all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment