Monday, January 24, 2011

Dacron Pillow Review

Have you noticed all the January and February White Sales? I have. The Christmas season ends and moms everywhere go in search of new bedding products.

(I do anyway, but recently found myself replacing a number of key bedding items due to an unfortunate stomach virus that hit my two year old, but that's all I'm going to say about that!)

I don't mess around when it comes to sheets and pillows. When you think about how much time you spend in your bed, it's not worth it to scrimp on inexpensive or poorly made stuff. I want my sheets soft and my pillows firm. It was perfect timing that just as I was on the hunt for the perfect pillow, DACRON® offered to send me one mini-pillow to review.

INVISTA recently launched the new DACRON® Fiber Quality Seal to help busy (and distracted with two-year-olds) consumers like me. The new quality seal will be featured on packaging of bedding and branded fiberfill from INVISTA. Plus the taglines read: "Trust What's Inside" and "It Just Feels Good".  



So does it feel good? Yes. Definitely. My kids fight over it on a daily basis. I would tell you that's it's given me the best night of sleep ever, but that wouldn't be really true because I don't sleep. But when I do, it's really great and a full sized Dacron pillow is a worthy investment.

Dacron provided me with a mini-pillow, but my opinions, unlike multiple hours of restful sleep, are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment